Friday, January 22, 2010

You need to empty the water out of a bath tub and all you have is...?

A Teaspoon


A Coffee Cup


A Bucket





What do you do?You need to empty the water out of a bath tub and all you have is...?
tell rosie o'donnel to get out and use the teaspoon to remove the restYou need to empty the water out of a bath tub and all you have is...?
A BETTER QUESTION





Is it a porcelain bathtub?


Is someone in the bathtub?


Why do I need to empty the bathtub?


What color hair do you have?
I use the teaspoon to fill the coffee cup. Once that is filled with water from the bathtub, I use it to fill the bucket.
if theres no plug i would take the coffee cup and teaspoon make hot chocolate then go back and collect water into the bucket and pour it down the toilet :) tadaaaa!
get spongebob to empty it...??
Gee--I was going to go for pull the plug, but I see that's not very original. I guess I get a very thirsty elephant then.
throw it on your brother then let the rest of the water out of the drain
open the drain?? no?
A thousand sponges.
use the coffee cup to fill the bucket
Pull the plug??
W.T.F pull the plug !!!
pull the plug
Well, I was gonna say casket.
yes
i pull the plug.
pull out the drain plug?

No comments:

Post a Comment