Sunday, January 24, 2010

After using henna to dye my hair, wouldn't rinsing it out in the bath tub (like often suggested) stain my skin?

You don't fill up the tub and climb in, you just kneel on the floor beside the tub and stick your head in under the tap. You can also do it in the kitchen sink and that way you don't have to kneel.After using henna to dye my hair, wouldn't rinsing it out in the bath tub (like often suggested) stain my skin?
Put Vaseline around your hair line because that doesn't let henna or any hair dye stain your skin because it's so greasy it won't allow it.





You could maybe put Vaseline all over your face but that might be risky cause you could get pimples afterwards, so sticking to the hairline would be a better option, I do that and I'm acne prone but it doesn't affect me near the hairline. Just don't get it on your hair or the henna won't be absorbed.





Also, maybe you mum or your friend could help you lean back into the tub and they could use a hand shower to wash away the henna like they do at the salon so it doesn't go all over your face.





Good luck.After using henna to dye my hair, wouldn't rinsing it out in the bath tub (like often suggested) stain my skin?
As long as you aren't in the bathtub you will be fine. just put your head under the faucet and wash it out like that. if you are really worried, you can just be careful to keep the dyed water out of your face.


once you have rinsed it all out, take a shower and wash your hair.


:)
no because water stops the dye process, and you will not have it on your skin long enough to do anything.


I would shower first though or do it in the sink then in the tub because that it a lot of stuff in the hair.http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/hair.ht鈥?/a>
Probably, but the stain would come out quickly.





Why no try doing a quick rinse in the sink first, to get out most of the excess dye?

No comments:

Post a Comment