Friday, January 22, 2010

How do u clean a bath tub ?

?How do u clean a bath tub ?
With a scouring pad and vinegar concentrate.How do u clean a bath tub ?
well if it's really bad fill it to the top and throw in about 8 denture cleaning tablets. Let it sit about 30 minutes then drain it till there's a few inches of water left and use that with a scrub pad to clean the gunk off. Then to keep up on it clean it normal once a week, just get some product from the store in the cleaning aisle that says it's for bathrooms, like soft scrub. Make sure it says disinfecting
After I find the kind of cleaner I like, my favorite tool is a sponge on a telescoping pole, so I don't have to get on my knees and half crawl in the tub. I ordered mine from the Vermont Country Store. (I like spray Comet on my tub.) The denture tablets is a great idea! I use one tablet to soak my jewelry.
make sure you scrub every last inch of it and get all the gunk off use a good all purpose cleaner but leave it to soak for a few minutes then wash off. Make sure you get it all off before you have a bath too because it can make you skin burn if you haven't washed it all off properly.
Follow these simple steps [Video!] and get your tub looking clean as new - http://www.ehow.com/video_2021_clean-bat鈥?/a>





Have Fun :)
with bathtub cleaner, found at ANY store....or some Comet, Bon Ami (cleanser...) or some dishsoap with some (baking)soda as a scrub...(have a thought...)
with a rag and some scrubbing bubbles! I love that stuff!
with a cloth and some cream cleaner and then wipe ofand buff
bathroom spray and a soft cloth
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment