Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My daughter is 16 and i dreamed that i found her drowned in our bath tub?

I don't think this Q is in the right section, but oh well. Its actually a little creepy, cause when I was 16 my mom had the same dream (except in her's I drowned because I over dosed on drugs?!?!) which is bizzar...because I didn't/don't do drugs. But I wouldnt worry about it. I'm 23 now, and fine : ) If you think really hard you might even be able to figure out where/how you came up with that dream.My daughter is 16 and i dreamed that i found her drowned in our bath tub?
Is there something u're not telling us? Do your dreams have a way of coming true or something.... or part of it? Because u're scaring me. Just lay down and relax for a while. When someone wakes up from a dream suddenly u have a feeling of it being real. Just go on to your daily work, u can probably even tell the daughter about the dream and just talk about it... maybe even laugh it off. By the end of the day, the shocking, unsurreal feeling you're having right now, will wear off.My daughter is 16 and i dreamed that i found her drowned in our bath tub?
doesnt mean that that will happen in reality.................drowning I think means slipping away or lost in something. being swallowed up by forces againest your control................struggling. ..Ask yourself what is going on in your daughters life right now that that might refer to or your relationship with her..........dreams can be tricky! Good Luck!
maybe it was nothing.


but you should talk to her and see if anything is wrong.
so?


thtz nothing..... dont worry bout it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment