Sunday, January 24, 2010

Resurfaced bath tub and vanity question?

I had my bath tub and vanity (counter/sink as one) resurfaced as the original surfaces were completely unusable due to cracking/pitting, etc.





The only problem I am having is that this surface is not very ';slick'; like normal sinks and bath tubs are and there is ALWAYS residual hairs, etc left in the sink/tub.








Anything I can do to remedy this? Resurfaced bath tub and vanity question?
I used to work for a refinisher. The finish should be just like a new unit, if not better, and certainly there should not be any ';hairs'; left (by this, I'm assuming you mean small lines in the surface and not actual hair). Some tubs are refinished and a ';non-slip'; finish is put on the bottom (kind of like an orange peel look), and this should be shiny as well. I'm not sure what happened in your units, and I would call the (hopefully) licensed, refinisher back. If it is a reputable company, they will come out and fix it. Good luck - LT

No comments:

Post a Comment