Sunday, January 24, 2010

CAN I KEEP MY BALA SHARK IN MY BATH TUB?

nvm tthe quetsion, can i feed my bala shark some tide?CAN I KEEP MY BALA SHARK IN MY BATH TUB?
the answer to 'tthe quetsion' is NO. go feed ur self some tide and live in ur bath tubCAN I KEEP MY BALA SHARK IN MY BATH TUB?
yea you can but u can also keep it in the batub if u have a air pump and everything you need


also yea you can feed it for the 2nd time lol


hope i helped and got 10 points for helpin
lol you're silly(:


and DUH of course!


they LOVE tide!


mine's addicted!


but a bath tub won't work because they much rather prefer to swim in kitchen sicks... everybody knows that, silly!


hehe


xoxo


alice
Technically yes you could. But in no way would I advise it, that is not the best habitat for it to be in. As for feeding it tide, I think your out of your mind!
Not you again*rollseye* no.
Just watch out for your toes...
yes but why
no...

No comments:

Post a Comment