Sunday, January 24, 2010

What bubble bath makes the most bubbles in the bath tub but gentle enough for my 8 month old?

I used to pour a little Johnson's baby Wash directly into the bath water. Safe for babies, made bubbles and it made the washing process a bit easier on both of us. My daughter never had a problem with it irritating her genitals and my sons loved it too.What bubble bath makes the most bubbles in the bath tub but gentle enough for my 8 month old?
johnson's bubble bath is the safest!





cinderellamirage3457@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


What bubble bath makes the most bubbles in the bath tub but gentle enough for my 8 month old?
Bubble bath is not recommended for babies.





It can cause bladder infections and other irritations, as well as sting the eyes.





And, as the previous poster said, it's a pain to clean up.





Splashing, or pouring a bucket, or blowing bubbles is just as much fun without the mess or health concerns.
Why do you want more bubbles? They are a pain to rinse all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment