Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you fart when having a bath in the tub?

I do cos I love the bubbles when it's a big fart =)Do you fart when having a bath in the tub?
I love when they run up your back and tickle youDo you fart when having a bath in the tub?
The best thing to do is take a glass / cup with you into the bath, turn it upside down under water, and catch the bubbles in it. Then push it to the bottom of the bath, and slide it up the side of the bath, without letting any of the bubbles escape, and then leave it on the side of the bath. A few hours later somebody will pick it up, and get a nice surprise.
Did you know that the pressure of the fart in the bath is equal to the pressure of the water displaced
No, but my boyfriend does and it ******* stinks.


I'd like to do it myself as the bubbles are quite pretty but i do not want to be a hypocrite and the smell makes me feel sick!


what is a girl to do :(
Well, sounds a little odd that u like the bubbles of your fart...but hey whatever rocks your boat...I like bubbles from soap...not farting.
Yes and I bite the bubbles too. Cause I'm a poop-snard.
yep if I fancy a jazcussi
Yeah, anyone up for a hotub? :) :)
all this farting and you are still full of hot air





LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment