Sunday, January 24, 2010

Would it be weird to put my goldfish in the bath tub with me and swim around with them ?

i will have goggles and a snorkel if that mattersWould it be weird to put my goldfish in the bath tub with me and swim around with them ?
Just don't crush them with your big dick ....


Haha your answer was funnyWould it be weird to put my goldfish in the bath tub with me and swim around with them ?
Why don't you just put on your goggles and snorkel and stick your head in the fish tank?


Actually swimming with goldfish is fun. When I was a kid the neighborhood pool had a big 4th of July party every year and one of the activities was they would throw hundreds of goldfish in the pool and we would have to go in and catch them. If you weren't quick enough they would die of chlorine poisoning. It was so much fun. One year I caught 4!
go ahead until your goldfish decided to poop at you
Only if they're naked :)
that is a summary of my saturday nights
haha yea


thats kinda gross
just dont put soap in the water.
cool :-D i wanna do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment