Friday, January 22, 2010

There are box jellyfish and stingrays in my bath tub... should i keep on soaking?

No you can't!!! Stingrays can hurt you really bad.There are box jellyfish and stingrays in my bath tub... should i keep on soaking?
i would stand up very slowly and run for your god damn life lol!There are box jellyfish and stingrays in my bath tub... should i keep on soaking?
certainly!


keep right on soaking, but make sure your hair is dry before you get out of the bath tub, and you might get hungry for some toast or bagels so be sure and use the toaster too!!!


*some ppl really need a life!*
sure
Maybe. I hope you have on chainmail or a suit-of-armor. If you are trying to kill yourself, I'd recommend dropping a toaster or blow-dryer in there. How did you end up with jellies %26amp; rays in your bathtub anyways????

No comments:

Post a Comment