Sunday, January 24, 2010

My 3 month old puppy (big puppy) always wants to jump in the bath tub with me. Should I let him?

probly not because then you will eventually have a big hairy and WET dog in the tub with you. And in case you don't know...wet dog, usually isn't a good smell. I would take him some where that he could play in the water though or even get him a baby swimming pool. That would be fun to watch. Play with him in it too! Have fun.My 3 month old puppy (big puppy) always wants to jump in the bath tub with me. Should I let him?
This is all up to you. Allowing this behavior will cause the puppy to think this is okay. If he is truly going to become a large dog, this could become an undesiarble habit. Try leaving the puppy outside the bathroom when you shower if you want to stop this behavior.My 3 month old puppy (big puppy) always wants to jump in the bath tub with me. Should I let him?
no.. if u let him do that thing, he will get used to it.. and he will do that everytime
no because soon he will be a big dog and he will try to jump in then then you won't want him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment