Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have you ever peed in the shower, pool, bath or hot tub?

when you were in your teens.





And im not necessarily talking about doing it all the time, or occasionally.Have you ever peed in the shower, pool, bath or hot tub?
Yes.





In the bath and shower


In the pool


Into a hot tub (don't ask)


And usually whenever my friends and I have holding contests, we end up going in our pants, in a garden, in the sink, or in a bag/cupHave you ever peed in the shower, pool, bath or hot tub?
When I was a kid myself and many of the other guys used to pee over the drains in the pool dressing rooms. On resort vacations the wife and I both pee the hot tubs.
I think almost everyone has peed in the shower, I haven't in nay of the others
In the shower and pool. Peeing in the bath and hot tub is nasty.
Shower and pool before, yes. In my teens just the shower.
Yes in the shower
all of the above except the hot tub....
I always do at your house.
Nope, just in your mouth that one time.
in the shower.
on a tree
no,
shower, and in my pool lol once

No comments:

Post a Comment