Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cleaning the bath tub w/ a Magic Eraser?

Does it work? I usually just use hot water, Comet and elbow grease, but I have a friend who swears by the Magic Eraser. Does it get the grayish looking soap scum off the walls of the shower and around the faucet? That's where I have the most trouble. Cleaning the bath tub w/ a Magic Eraser?
YES! The Magic Eraser works wonders on that grayish looking stuff on the floors of the shower! I had tried everything, bleach, scrubbing, etc and nothing worked. Then I tried the Magic Eraser and it was amazing! You should try it, you'll be so surprised!!Cleaning the bath tub w/ a Magic Eraser?
Yes, it does work to get all that off, although beware as it is not good for disinfecting, deodorizing, and cleaning.





To disinfect, clean, and deodorize I would still also keep using your Comet and elbow grease, the comet will kill the germs, while the Magic Eraser just makes it look clean :)



They do an amazing job, really. Totally worth the cost. Usually when I move into a new place it's so grimy I have to use the Magic Eraser to get it clean the first time, and then I keep on top of it with regular washing. It makes everything look new.
Magic Erasers are amazing. I do housekeeping on college restrooms every once in a while, and nothing gets the tough spots like a Magic Eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment