Sunday, January 24, 2010

I dropped my phone in the bath tub, while giving my niece a bath. yeah, i know im an idiot.?

but what are ways to get it to work again. ??


please help me.


thank youI dropped my phone in the bath tub, while giving my niece a bath. yeah, i know im an idiot.?
Let it dry out for a while.


Try to charge it and see if it turns on.


It might but I'm not guaranteeing that it will work.


If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a new phone,


ask around


'n see if people have old phones with the same company


(verizon, AT%26amp;T, etc.)


you may be able to just use that phone,


until you save enough money to get a new one!


Sorry!I dropped my phone in the bath tub, while giving my niece a bath. yeah, i know im an idiot.?
Pop the battery and the sim card and mop up any moisture with paper towels or tissue. Put it in a warm dry place (the airing cupboard) for 48 hrs before re-assembling it and trying it again. My daughter was great at sending phones scuba diving (her best effort was a pint of lager) and we had some success with the above method. Unfortunately even if the phone does work initially it can fall foul of corrosion at a later date.
well depending on the phone it may work again and it may not.





try opening everyhting up and blowdrying it. but use warm or cool not hot.





also i did the same only it was a glass of water my juke nvr worked again. so it just depends.
put it in some rice. let it dry out. Depending on the extent of the damage it'll half *** work or it wont work at all. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment