Sunday, January 24, 2010

What kind of bubble bath makes bubbles like in Pretty Woman when she's in that huge tub?

I want a good bubble bath that makes luxurious bubbles like you see in the movies...without having to use the whole bottle!What kind of bubble bath makes bubbles like in Pretty Woman when she's in that huge tub?
Lush bubble bars! they are amazing!





http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/catzo鈥?/a>





i love bathos!What kind of bubble bath makes bubbles like in Pretty Woman when she's in that huge tub?
dunno but bubble baths are not good for womens' health---also sitting in a tub full of germs is not good---i would never put my bare vagina on the surface of a tub---ewwwwww
I love that too!!When I take a bath my bath does that too!! But I have a bubble bath machine and it hooks on to the side and I plug it in. If you get one of these and just any other bubble bath solution your bath should be all bubbly like mine!! You can get one of these machines from Wal-mart for about 20 I think!! Goood Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment