Friday, January 22, 2010

Can you tell this ostrich to get out of my bath tub?

Yes, but his head is in the drain I'll have to yell down the pipe.Can you tell this ostrich to get out of my bath tub?
Well I never known an ostrich that would listen to anyone. Best thing you can do is grab hold of his neck and just give it a good jerk and make him get out of the tub. If that doesn't do it turn on the shower, just cold, and that should run him out. Be sure and don't close the shower door/curtain, you don't want him to enjoy the privacy, you just want him to leave. Good Luck....Can you tell this ostrich to get out of my bath tub?
*beats ostrich with a stick, chucks it out the window* sorry ill clean up the feathers... but hey he's/she's gone. =D
ostrich, get uot of her bath tub. or ill call barney.
GET THE FCUK OUT OR WE'LL EAT YOU FOR FCKING DINNER!!!!





Good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment