Sunday, January 24, 2010

In refference to my falling out of bath tub, let me explain the whole ordeal clearer,, great answers and i?

thank u all, 7 years ago, i fell out of tub, i returned back to work after 1 day, over 18 days my legs all the way to my butt became num, i went to the e.r. they took a mri, i had a rupured l-4 and l-5. i was put off work..ok now the fun. i was sent to a nurologest, i had high blood pressure for 10 years due to a tumore on my kidney, ok, they do mris, see white matter in my brain ,they said it was m.s. I tryed takeing my life over this, however when seen by a disability doctor, he says what is this you almost took your life? i explain. he was so upset, says he studyed ms. he cheacks me for it, says you do not have m.s. first place you see ms is in your eyes, you can hardly tell you had hypertention. i have much power in my legs, my eye sight is 20/25 same for 10 years,another doctor says nerves around the tail bone,ok the welling is always in the same place. there is no m.s. in my family. before i fell i had no problem.i gave up on doctors here, they see m.s. and want to pin it on thaIn refference to my falling out of bath tub, let me explain the whole ordeal clearer,, great answers and i?
You need to start allover again with another doctor. Get a new MRI to see where you are and maybe some new lab work. You need to be re-evaluated...seriously and don't take NO for an answer. Your health and well-being depends on it.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment