Sunday, January 24, 2010

How big is your bath tub? is it big enough so you can lie back and stretch your feet fully?

or do you have to bend your legs?How big is your bath tub? is it big enough so you can lie back and stretch your feet fully?
Yes - I has one specially made for me - it's six and a half feet long so I can really stretch out and relax in it. Handy for drowning myself should I ever get depressed too ! ! !How big is your bath tub? is it big enough so you can lie back and stretch your feet fully?
Yes I can lie back. It's a ball and claw bath tub. I hate it!
Although I have a nice big house, my bathtub is smaller than my friend's who lives in a mobile home. I can't stretch anything and its the old kind of fiberglass that is hard to clean. A big porcelain tub is one of my luxury dreams!
I love my tub. It's a big corner tub enough for 2 people to stretch out It's got candle holders and sheer romantic curtains around it where my honey and me can sit back and enjoy a drink after a long day. I've got a seperate shower so I don't have to break my back cleaning the tub every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment