Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would you like to try and put Two Cats in the Bath Tub?

Heck no! I walked by the sprinkler and I was holding the neighbor's kitten and he ripped the heck out of my arm!Would you like to try and put Two Cats in the Bath Tub?
i have had to do that before to give my cats a bath and they have their claws but they didnt mind it. Would you like to try and put Two Cats in the Bath Tub?
hell no





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No I would not like to try and put two cats in the bath tub because most cats do not like getting wet in that way.
Is it empty or full of water? Or better yet...full of cat food??? If yes on the cat food thing, then yeah...I'm all about it...
Yes because I hate cats.
Eh .


I suppose .
ha, I would not even want to try, lol
nope...


cats kill..
I have done it.





Never again..
heck no!! i tried to give my cat a bath and she nearly attacked me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment