Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you prefer the shower or the bath tub?

I prefer the tub. It is a little hard to sleep standing up in the shower. lol!Do you prefer the shower or the bath tub?
Shower... care to join me? ;-)Do you prefer the shower or the bath tub?
heh. its more relaxing in the tub especially with bubbles! :) i only shower now though. taking a bath sounds wonderful now though :)
tubs are more relaxing, but i take showers all the time..
At the moment a shower only cause i'm nearly eight months pregnant and it is way too much effort to move around in the bath plus i'm quite tall and our bath isn't long enough. Love standing under the shower and having the hot water run down my sore back, could stand there all day but alas i don't, low on water down our way, bummer. ; )
shower
Bath tub
The shower
The shower because it wakes you up and energize you throughout the day. I rarely use bath tubs only to relax and soothe my muscles.
bath then shower (just to rinse off)
a hot shower, I don't have a giant tub to soak in, if I did, it would probably be a bath.
shower and then a bubble bath. so sad that since i've moved i dont have a bath tub...only a shower :(
I'll take the shower. The only way I'd do a bath is if it was shared with a nice hot babe.
hot bubble bath
I prefer showers for quickness,and baths to relax. So I like them both.
Shower.
I love long soaks in the tub.
a long, hot soak with salts and oils, but i don't usually have the time...........
shower
mostly the shower but if i've had a hard day and just want to soak then it's the tub..
I prefer the shower....
bathtub, my husband installed a jacuzzi tub...too bad I can't use it everyday!
I am disabled and use a shower chair in the shower, it is nice to sit down and have the warm water coming down on my body.
Bath. I go to sleep as well and finish up with fingers like prunes.


Best wishes, Rose P.
Tub with hot water
The shower for sure.
shower
that depends on who is with me!
the shower because you could get an infection and in the ear too if you take a bath
What are we doing in them?
lol.. def the shower.. bath only when im with my boyfriend ;)
I prefer showers

No comments:

Post a Comment