Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have you ever eatin a buiscut while in a bath tub while doing math problems?

cause i have





:)Have you ever eatin a buiscut while in a bath tub while doing math problems?
No....but I have eaten a pepperoni Hot Pocket while in the bathtub reading a book and pretending to have phone sex with my boyfriend. He never knew that I was faking it and never touched any part of my body! :-)Have you ever eatin a buiscut while in a bath tub while doing math problems?
no but i've eaten a calzone in the jacuzee while solving physics equations.
i am doing that right now
No but I had a sandwich in the shower once while I was studying spelling.
Nope
Never have.
No, but I have eaten Jello while scuba diving with squid in the playpool while the neighbors watched. Does that count?
uhh yeah who hasn't!?
umm......... no
Of course, but with gravy,eggs,sausage,%26amp; apple butter.


Only one difference though, I'm doing that now with my computer in the tub instead of doing homework. :)
cant say that i have...sorry.
biscuit's are good
yes, I was counting the bubbles after eating too many biscuits.
Can't really say that I have.
Never have...

No comments:

Post a Comment