Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is using a plastic baby bath tub bad for my baby's health? I am worried about the chemicals leaching out.?

R U Kidding? What chemicals? Could they be as bad as the exhaust from your car when you put them in it, the pollution they breath when they are outside or the radiation from the microwave in your kitchen? Get a grip!Is using a plastic baby bath tub bad for my baby's health? I am worried about the chemicals leaching out.?
OH MY, this is a joke, right?Is using a plastic baby bath tub bad for my baby's health? I am worried about the chemicals leaching out.?
My kids were both bathed in them until they no longer fit and are completely healthy.
Its completly safe. Especially if its a name brand. There really is nothing to worry about with the plastic that is used.


Good Luck
If you are that worried, use a sink.


Oh wait...sinks are way more infested with germs.


I would use one of those hammocky things that allows you to have the water leak through. I put a link to the picture.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment