Thursday, May 13, 2010

If I have fleas can I lay down in the bath tub long enough for them to drown.?

shave half of your body and set the other half on fire. as they run across to the other side stab them with an ice pickIf I have fleas can I lay down in the bath tub long enough for them to drown.?
You are a human and don't have fleas. You may have flea bites but you don't have fleas, If you have a pet then the pet probably has them otherwise you brought them into the house on your shoes.If I have fleas can I lay down in the bath tub long enough for them to drown.?
no flees do not drown, if you have flees then you can also use the same flee shampoo that you would use for dogs,
You shouldn't have fleas. They dont stick on humans. They will bite us then fall or jump off. But yes if for some reason they like you that much, get in the bath they will drown.
they can swim and jump- trust me.
umm........no sorry get fleas bomb they work a charm :))
uhhhh - no. You need to get rid of the source of the fleas and the subsequent infestation. Then you will be able to get rid of them off of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment