Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do ';Jacuzzi'; brand bath tubs come with a heating element to keep the water hot?

I have a ';Jacuzzi'; tub which came with my house. It is about 9 years old. I thought I read in some article that most tubs come with some type of heating element that keeps the water hot.


This is just a standard ';jacuzzi'; brand tub. The article I read stated that sometimes the heating element may need to be reset


by going into the access panel and resetting the switch. Any truth to this?Do ';Jacuzzi'; brand bath tubs come with a heating element to keep the water hot?
This link might help:





http://www.handycanadian.com/articles-al鈥?/a>





There are different models. Some are heated and others are not, they just provide whirlpool action. It all depends on the model you have.





If you do not have a manual, try a google searcl for the brand and model you have. Often a manufacturer will post operation manuals on their websites.





bgDo ';Jacuzzi'; brand bath tubs come with a heating element to keep the water hot?
Heating elements are optional equipment on all of the whirlpool style tubs -- Jacuzzi included. If yours had a heating element it would more than likely have a corresponding electrical breaker labeled and dedicated to it in the breaker panel.
I have a Jacuzzi brand tub (corner style) that has a heating element. It is less than two years old though so it might be different. I bought it at Lowe's and I think it has a reset button on the heater. (I can't find my manual)


If you have an access panel just remove it and look on the heater. It shouldn't be a big deal. If there isn't a small acess panel then the larger panel should be removable.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment