Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know if walk in bath tubs are covered under medicare?

My mother in law is on disability and medicare. I think she would truly benefit from one of these. Does anyone know? Even if you have any information on a reputable company I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you!Does anyone know if walk in bath tubs are covered under medicare?
If her doc will rx one, it can be. It will have to be pre approved which will require letters and cooperation from the doctor.





I would look towards a med supply company for this. I want to think there should be companies that do this for medicare patients like the wheel chair companies and stuff? Your doc or social worker should be able to help you find a company, being that medicare will probably only work with certain providers.Does anyone know if walk in bath tubs are covered under medicare?
it depends on if the tub caters to a specific medical need

No comments:

Post a Comment